There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Revival --- RESPONSE REQUIRED

I have been off the blog for the last year or so. But, looking at the response from people, I feel I should start writing something which could be helpful to aspiring students, like about life in an  Engineering college and other bullshit, things that no one talks about. Now, that I have almost completed almost  3 years of my college, I have learned a little about life. I want to post stuff about what goes around in a college and how you can make most of it. With my terrible writing skills, I will try and impart some knowledge, rather information which can be helpful. I would also post some cool stuff like college gossip, PLACEMENT talk, etc.
SO SHOULD I GO FOR IT?? pls comment

27 comments:

  1. Yes why not?
    Looking forward to your post.
    Also, thanks for sharing all the valuable stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yes.
    of course....you should write about a koll those things happening in an engineering college.....waiting for ur posts......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah go for it , this would be great if we could knowledge .. And i will be enthusiastic to read about your further articles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah go for it , this would be great if we could knowledge .. And i will be enthusiastic to read about your further articles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. go for it ,, anyway your r providing the materials by that you are helping students like me afford materials for free ,,,, thank you for this... Even ypou r free to do the things which you thought since your biggest thought made most of the students happy by opening this blog .. once again thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, but please include posts which help jee aspirants in their preparation

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, GO.........................................4it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wish bro, someone might be interested in it and someone mightn't.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing such a useful information. It was so useful. Please visit
    Intrview

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I am searching for the PDF of arihant maths DPP but couldn't find it anywhere .do you have that pdf or if you don't then please suggest some other website I want it as fast as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The requested information is good enough. And then by reading this feel good, were constantly writing and Share Information.
    Top architects in indore

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes go ahead love ur work bother

    ReplyDelete